We are a leading nationwide mortgage lending company, improving from achieving $1b in annual volume 12 years ago to over $20b in 2019. With our regions operating independently, our atmosphere is a small, local lender with the support of a top nationwide company.
With all the organic, consistent growth over the past 10 years, our avg. tenure is even still 6 years. This is primarily due to the close-knit, team environment we've established and continue to build with each new hire, and the fact that we only look to bring people on board who are looking for growth as we heavily invest back into our employees. Whether you're looking to obtain certifications, join the leadership team, or even step into a different department, we are encouraged to provide the opportunity.
Regarding compensation: Our minimum producing Underwriters are taking home $200k annually before factoring in optional OT.
We primarily do purchase loans. With the current environment, our pipeline is about 55-60% purchases. Our primary loan type is Conventional, FHA, VA, some USDA and Bond Loans. Right now, Underwriters are averaging about 4-8 files/day. With our long standing bonus structure, the avg. monthly bonus is $5500k based on initial decisions. On a tier system that's realistically attainable.
We use a proprietary web-based software.
If you are interested in advancing your career, please apply today or e-mail your resume directly to
Please have 2-3+ years of high volume Underwriting experience.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 100% Remote opportunities
- Small company "feel" mixed with the stability, tools and benefits of a national corporation
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Unlimited and Optional overtime
- Very strong bonus opportunities
- Paid sponsorship for certifications
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform a thorough analysis to ensure the quality of each loan and to determine compliance with Company and Investor guidelines.
- Perform a thorough analysis of collateral to ensure property meets investor guidelines and the appraisal quality and completeness is acceptable.
- Apply and interpret company underwriting guidelines and makes sound credit decision.
- Complete credit, analysis of income, analysis of property, ensures proper audits are completed and verifies consistency of loan file information.
- Identify risk factors within each loan and utilizes resources, tools and documentation to detect red flags and clear inconsistencies.
- Review and evaluate credit information on mortgage loan documents to determine acceptability for specific loan programs.
- Determine any conditions, stipulations or pre-funding requirements.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of investor guidelines, updates and trends as applicable to underwriting position.
- Complete second signature underwriting review on loan files underwritten by junior underwriters and within designated authority as needed.
What You Need for this Position
- 2-10+ years of mortgage underwriting experience.
- DU and LP experience preferred
- FHA DE/ Direct Endorsement designation are a plus
- VA SAR designation experience preferred but not required
What's In It for You
You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, and benefits including but not limited to:
- Positions are 100% REMOTE
- Numerous / lucrative Production Bonuses
- Vacation/3 weeks PTO
- And More
So, if you are a Remote Mortgage Underwriter with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LH4- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Luke Holm - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.