If you are a Mortgage DE Underwriter with experience, please read on!
We are a well established 2020 "Best Places to Work" and looking to add to our underwriting team. All due to growth! If you're interested in a REMOTE opportunity, please apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Review of the loan applications will require DU/LP or investor automated underwriting input and exception
- Clear all conditions on files with 48 hours of receipt
- Must follow company Policies & Procedures and keep abreast of current FHA/VA, FNMA. FHLMC, RESPA, HMDA, Patriots Act, and investors criteria, which impact the
decision making process
- Work with Quality Control, Secondary, and Shipping to ensure the highest quality of file output
- Assist to clear all investor purchase conditions
- Decline files within regulatory time frames and in accordance with regulations for ECOA
What You Need for this Position
- Current DE certification
- LAPP/SAR a plus
- At least 5 years of FHA underwriting experience
- Recent remote experience
- 3+ years working with Encompass software
What's In It for You
- Competitive base pay: $100-$130k DOE
- OT availability
- 100% REMOTE
- 401k w/ 10% match. Best in the industry!
So, if you are a REMOTE Mortgage Underwriter with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KC14- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kyle Conaboy - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.