If you are a Remote Mortgage Underwriter with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Analyze applicants' financial status and credit to determine feasibility of granting loan approval.
- Review appraisals for completeness, acceptability and compliance to the Uniform Mortgage Data Program as well as to various secondary market requirements.
- Confer with Loan Officer or Loan Processor to aid in resolving questions or concerns regarding loan files.
- Run file through AUS (LP/DU/GUS) when applicable.
- Notify processor and loan officer of decision made.
- Approve loan in accordance with appropriate terms and conditions, counter-offer if the term does not meet company lending's standards and guidelines, or deny the loan.
What You Need for this PositionRequired
- 4+ Years of Experience
- Knowledge of Conventional Home Loans and HUD Programs
- Experience with DU/LP
- Experience with Encompass
- CHUMS ID/LAPP/SAR (not required)
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary ($75k - $95k Based on Experience)
- Fully Remote
So, if you are a Remote Mortgage Underwriter with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LH5- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Lauren Hays - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.