Bilingual (Spanish) Remote Mortgage Processor needed for incredible opportunity with uniquely amazing mortgage lender!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Colin Callahan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $90,000 - $110,000 per yearA Bit About Us
Headquartered in Atlanta with branches across the Southeast, we are one of the leading and most reputable, stable, and fast-growing mortgage companies in the U.S. We started small back in the late 90s and have since grown into a recognized industry leader and revenue-generating powerhouse! We have grown exponentially in the past few years and are not slowing down any time soon. We are set up for VERY strong growth well into the future. If you are looking for a rock solid company to grow and move vertically with long-term, this is the opportunity for you!!
We offer an opportunity that you will not find anywhere else. We work the highest quality loans, have never had a layoff, are projecting MASSIVE growth in the coming years (we will not be negatively affected by the current market), and we are backed by one of the world's largest multinational holding companies.
Currently, we are looking for experienced and highly skilled Processors to join our world-class team on a fully remote basis! If you fit the qualifications below, we would like to speak with you right away!
Why join us?
- STRONG Compensation
- Unbeatable Benefits
- Huge growth potential!
- Tight-knit, family-oriented culture.
- Work REMOTELY!
You will work alongside an ALL STAR team and work the highest quality government loans provided by our highly reputable sister companies!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Verify and compile information for residential mortgage loans.
- Calculate income, assets and liabilities.
- Review loan applications for completeness, ensuring loan meets standards (Type, amount, assets, etc.) reconcile against system input.
- Gather required documentation from customers and third parties.
- Communicate effectively with Mortgage Loan Originators and other staff as needed to obtain information to complete files.
- Manage pipeline of 20-25 loans per month, purchases and refinances
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Experience
- 3+ years of Stable, Recent Mortgage Loan Processing
- Bilingual (Spanish Speaking)
- Strong experience with Government loans (FHA, VA, etc.)
- Proficient with DU and LP
- College degree preferred but not required
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.