We are a growing mortgage direct lender that values its employees as family and not just a number.
We believe in treating each other with respect, integrity, and transparency in order to maintain success.
We're currently branching off from our parent company to streamline the loan process in-house. This has created more opportunities for growth!
Due to growth, we are actively hiring for a Remote Funder/Closer with 4+ years of experience closing & funding loans.
If you have this experience, please apply immediately!
We are actively interviewing this week and next with offers going out quickly for the right person!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
What You Will Be Doing
- A lot of opportunities to advance your career by growing within
- Fun Environment: Work in a fun environment where we're 100% transparent with each other and act as a family!
- Raffles: Host frequent raffles for those who demonstrate the company's core values with their borrowers
- Culture: Startup culture, they're very big on avoiding corporate culture
- Time Zone: Open to ALL time zones
You will work with Operations Manager to help build the department and put together procedures
What You Need for this Position
4+ years RECENT experience including:
What's In It for You
- Mortgage Industry experience
- LOS: Encompass
- Strong communication skills
So, if you are a Funder with experience, please apply today or e-mail me your resume at !
- Family oriented startup culture
- 100% REMOTE
- Overtime + Bonus
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
Alison Barker - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JI1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.