Overview: Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. We exist to help our members realize their full potential, educate and encourage their dreams, and make every effort to follow our mission and help our members do better. Joining PenFed is more than being an employee; its about being a part of the PenFed family.
PenFed is hiring a Remote Manager, Digital Mortgage Loan Officer Assistants at one of the following locations: San Antonio, Texas; Frisco, Texas; Phoenix, Arizona. The primary purpose of this job is to manage a team of loan officer associates assisting the sales team with point-of-sale processes associated with applicant submissions. As part of ensuring we deliver on expected close dates the team is responsible for delivering on assigned initiatives alignment with service level agreements and quality submissions. Team success in this position is based on lead engagement (calls), sales conversion measures, pre-approval to application and pull-through rate. Team success is based on timely and consistent engagement of applicants, realtors and third parties relating to requested items for a given application. Additionally, this position requires purposeful partnership in collaboration with business partners ensuring seamless transition from application through closing in meeting expected close dates.
**This position is available remotely within 100 miles of job location **
Responsibilities: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Monitor, track, and trend all phone calls relating to Digital Loan Officer Assistant initiatives.
- Provide consistency tied to daily routines and performance measures.
- Ensure staff has the knowledge and appropriate tools to provide applicants, realtors and third parties with requested information relating to assigned initiatives and point of sale processes.
- Responsible for ensuring team establishes proficiency and consistency regarding daily routines sales effectiveness point of sale associated with LOA responsibilities
- Navigate and assist the team with platforms such as Interaction Desktop (Genesys), Velocify, Salesforce and Encompass.
- Provide continued education to the team relating to items such as product and or process changes to include regulatory updates point of sale.
- Ensure contact strategy is adhered to along with meeting disclosure and documentation timelines to deliver on expected close dates.
- Ensure staff meet the quality measures for all initiatives and processes.
- Deliver excellent member and realtor experience by being proactive in communication of information, return calls promptly, and setting the right the expectations up front.
- Ensure staff have a strong understanding of the entire loan process. Lead develops and mentor the team to utilize assigned programs and technology to maintain regulatory loan documentation requirements.
- Monitor all conditions and closing dates are met.
- Ensure staff remain in contact with members throughout the processing period to ensure PenFed has continued to meet members needs by conveying the appropriate level of urgency and professionalism so that all expectations are exceeded.
*This role is responsible for ensuring business continuity. *
Qualifications: Equivalent combination of edu catio n and experience is considered.
- Bachelors Degree in business, marketing, or a related field preferred
- Eight (8) years of residential mortgage sales and or operations preferred
- Three (3) years of supervisory experience in mortgage sales and or operations preferred
- Experience leading teams of Loan Officer Associates preferred
- Experience working with lead management platforms such as Sales Force and Velocify loan origination software e.g., Encompass
- Maintain knowledge of Federal Regulations governing Real Estate Lending.
- Maintain knowledge of Agency, Non-agency, VA and Home Equity lending policies and procedures.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to pass NMLS screening, which includes a satisfactory credit history.
This position will directly supervise employees Licenses and Certifications
Must have an active NMLS license. Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
* Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds. * Travel
Ability to travel to various worksites and be on-call may be required. Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world.In light ofthe current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.
About Us: Established in 1935, PenFed today is one of the countrys strongest and most stable financial institutions with over2 million members and over $26billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico and Okinawa. We are federally insured byNCUAand we are an Equal Housing Lender. We are available to members worldwide, via the web, seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more. Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at.