If you are a Remote Loan Processor with experience, please read on!
Based in San Diego, CA we are a technology-focused retail lender specializing in residential home loans. We are changing the home loan experience with our consumers and partners by leveraging a digital CRM mortgage application. Come join one of the fastest-growing companies in America!
What You Will Be Doing
The Processor is responsible for obtaining and preparing loan documents, credit documents, appraisals, etc., to complete loan files. This position will maintain and update records and files for processing of each loan, verify files for accuracy and completeness, and perform data entries.
What You Need for this PositionMust Have Experience
- 3+ years of Mortgage Loan Processing experience
- California loan processing experience
- Experience with conventional loans
- Experience with Self-employed Borrowers
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary ($60,000 - $80,000 DOE) + Bonus OTE Earnings over $100K
- Immense Career Growth
- 100% Remote opportunity
So, if you are a Remote Loan Processor with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MH9- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Matt Henery - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.