Mortgage Loan Processor
This Jobot Job is hosted by Kendra O'Bryant
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.A Bit About Us
Our client is very well-established being one of the oldest and locally owned banks in the Bay Area. They were founded over 50 years ago and they offer a wide range of services including personal and business banking, SBA, construction, multifamily, lines of credit and commercial loans. They also handle trust services, estate planning, retirement planning and wealth management.
With over 20 branches and 800+ employees, they continue to grow their business. Aside from generous compensation and benefits packages, they also offer tremendous stability and growth potential.
The team has built a great culture and is focused on work life balance all while offering generous compensation packages, benefits, and an amazing bonus structure.
Why join us?
- Various Recognition Programs including Monetary Spot Bonuses
- Up to $5000 Tuition Reimbursement for continued education
- 10 Paid Bank Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- An ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) = Retirement Money
- 401K Plan with an employer match
- Determine any issues that may need to be addressed with the borrower for clarification
- Ensure all necessary documentation is requested to support final loan decisions
- Issue (mail or email) the Conditional Letter of Approval (CLA) or Notice of Incomplete (NOI) letter to the borrowers within the established Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Review pipeline daily to follow up on all aging loans and expired CLAs or NOIs
- Maintain communication with manager and loan agent regarding the status of loans that are stagnant or not moving through the pipeline in a timely manner
- Review and update conditions in preparation to submit the loan file to Underwriting
- Review and evaluate loan file documentation including AUS findings, credit reports, preliminary title reports, flood certifications, appraisals and income and asset documentation prior to forwarding the file to underwriter.
- Cross train with various channels (Retail, Third-Party Origination and Consumer Lending) quickly and efficiently move file through loan stages.
- Take corrective actions when file is stalled in a process
- Perform and document telephone calls made to borrower to update the borrower on status, missing items, and any outstanding questions and verify accuracy and completeness of loan files
- Communicate and coordinate with internal and external customers including but not limited to Title companies, Escrow companies, Realtors, City Officials, Employers, and various internal departments
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.