Licensed Mental Health Therapists Wanted - Join our Growing Community
We are a rapidly expanding mental health community committed to providing exceptional therapy services and promoting optimal mental health for our clients. Our team consists of licensed therapists dedicated to delivering top-quality care to individuals with diverse mental health requirements.
Licensed therapists who join our team will be eligible for a sign-on bonus.
Flexible full-time or part-time positions available with adaptable scheduling options.
Our mental health community offers a supportive environment for both therapists and clients. Therapists have the flexibility to work fully remotely.
• 100% remote work
• Work from any location you choose
• Complete Control Over Your Schedule
• Flexible work schedule, including PT or FT hours (mornings/evenings, weekdays/weekends)
• No Billing Insurance
• Sessions are funded by the schools so there’s more time to focus on therapy
• No Show Protection
• Open Office Hours
• We support you the way you support the students
• Competitive CompensationBenefits
• Fully Remote - You Set Your Own Schedule
• Sign on Bonus!!!
• Flexible schedule PT/FT Independent Contract
• Bonus with the first client!
• Health Insurance Stipend Eligibility for Health Insurance Stipend requires a min
• Work Location: Remote
• Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
• Professional development assistance
• Referral program
• Choose your own hours
• Paid no showsRequirements
• A master’s level degree from a regionally accredited university
• An active social work, counselor, marriage and family therapy, or psychologist license (LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LCSW-R, PsyD, PhD, etc.) allowing you to provide unsupervised mental health therapy services
• Two or more years of experience providing clinical psychotherapy to adults
• Experience and training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and other evidence-based practices
• Proficiency in intake assessments, diagnosis, and ongoing treatment planning
• Excellent writing skills for documentation of sessions
• A clean record without any disciplinary action being taken against you by a licensing board in any jurisdiction
• Licensed to practice in the state advertised