Description:At e-TeleQuote we give our Licensed Health Insurance Agents the opportunity to use their Passion and Integrity for helping beneficiaries find the best Medicare plans for consumers resulting in meaningful work.Currently offering remote (work at home) positions.
Why work at e-TeleQuote Insurance as a Licensed Health Insurance Agent?
- You'll have a positive impact and change lives as you help Medicare qualifying customers choose the right healthcare plan to fit their needs.
- Extensive six-week training program is 100% virtual and we provide you with the computer equipment.
- Remote work schedule after training, is Monday through Friday 9:45 am - 6:00 pm PST or EST in the time zone for community assigned, or as otherwise assigned by the company.
- Year-round full-time employment
- We offer a competitive base salary of $20 per hour + bonus.
- Daily, monthly, and quarterly incentives in addition to base pay.
- Our top performers earn on average $85 -100k+ annually by year two
- $50 monthly internet stipend
- Free pre-qualified leads provided to agents
- Company paid renewals
- Company paid AHIP, carrier appointments and certifications, and continuing education credits (CEC's)
Benefits for a remote Licensed Health Insurance Agent:
- 100% company paid health insurance option for employees (HDHP) with an HSA
- Company paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Paid Volunteer Day and Floating holiday each year
- Generous paid time off benefits begin after training
- 401(k) plan with company match
What You Bring to e-TeleQuote:
- Life & Health insurance license in your state of residence
- High School Diploma or GED
- Internet capability of 10 mbps Upload and 100 mbps Download
- Ability to plug an ethernet cable into your modem or router and connect to company provided computer
- Sales experience required. (Face-to-face, telephone, call center, door-to-door sales experience encouraged to apply)
- Strong computer and internet skills - we will train you on our proprietary systems
- Comfort in using multiple monitors, navigating through several open window applications, and using video conferencing tools like Zoom or Teams.
- Resilient with a dogged determination
- Comfortable with receiving and applying coaching and feedback.
- Thrives in a metrics driven environment
- Motivated and Sales Driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and present various health plan products from multiple carriers to help consumers make the best decision
- Existing Life & Health licensed agents, but new to Medicare are welcome to apply.
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus
- This position is a remote, work at home position.
- Preference given to qualified candidates who reside in one of the following US site locations: Ft. Lauderdale, FL; Clearwater, FL; Salt Lake City, UT; or Las Vegas, NV.
- Our company headquarters is in Clearwater, Florida
- Ability to lift or move office products and supplies, up to 10 pounds
About e-TeleQuote Insurance:
Our mission at e-TeleQuote is to help Medicare beneficiaries select a Medicare plan that best suits their healthcare and financial needs. As an innovative leader in the Medicare space, we are dedicated to developing and utilizing advanced technologies that make it easier for beneficiaries to get the help they need when selecting a Medicare plan. We believe that achieving this goal requires a commitment to an organizational culture that develops new ideas and empowers our team members through advanced training and extensive education.