Kforce has a client based out of Portland, OR that is looking for multiple remote mid-senior Lead Python API Platform Engineers who are easily trainable, and places high value on software craftmanship, mentorship, and interpersonal engagement to join their team. If you're looking for a Remote Engineering position with great benefits including a 401k with a 6% match, immediate vesting and allows you to live the dream of a flexible lifestyle with truly unlimited PTO, we have a great role for you.
Key tasks include:
* Utilizing strong Python programming skills and deep knowledge of Cloud services, the Lead Python API Platform Engineer will implement highly scalable and reliable solutions
* Influencing the team to adopt-quality upfront-techniques
* Guiding the design and building of high-quality solutions on AWS Cloud in a fast-moving environment
* The Lead Python API Platform Engineer will be introducing leading edge technologies; Define conventions for the team, and influence team members to adopt best practices
* Minimum of seven years of professional experience, using two or more development languages and working with multiple data storage technologies
* Python or Polygot experience with at least 2 software coding languages for example Node, Golang, .NET Core.
* Ability to guide technical direction within a cross-functional engineering team
* Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code that places maintainability over cleverness
* Experience building applications and services in a service-oriented architecture
* Deep experience with a Cloud platform
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.