Minimum Required Skills:
C++, C#, Unity, Unreal
If you are a Lead Game Engineer looking to work remotely on a full time basis, please read on!
We are an award winning, full service development studio based in the Louisiana Technology Park. Since 2010, we have been able to launch a leading game on Steam, develop 15+ games and apps, work with 25+ clients and win multiple industry awards and honors!
This will be a full time role offering base salary + full benefits and + remote (work from home)!
What You Will Be Doing
- We work on both original game development and client projects including mobile, PC, console, and VR.
- Candidates should have a willingness to work on a variety of different projects, genres, and platforms.
- You will be expected to deliver flexible, performant, and well designed code for new games and within existing codebases.
- As a small studio, each member of our team has the opportunity to own large parts of the games we develop and contribute to the design process.
What You Need for this Position
- Experience developing games either as a student or within professional studio
- Good understanding of programming in C++ or C#
- Experience working with Unity or Unreal enginesSo, if you are a Lead Game Engineer looking to start something new quickly - please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice