This Jobot Job is hosted by: Taylor Thibodeau
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 - $135,000 per yearA bit about us:
My client is the leading provider of fully-integrated Practice Management and EHR solutions for mental and behavioral health providers. Their mission is to provide you the best software and tools to manage your practice.Why join us?
- Career growth opportunities
- Get to make an immediate impact
- Amazing benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k + matching
- Rapidly growing behavioral healthcare company!
- Several awards for company culture
- Stock options
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION
- Provides development team leadership, management, and support of development team
- Direct development and testing team to deliver solutions to business requirements
- Direct software engineering to ensure design, product specification completeness and interface functionality
- Creating user interactions on multiple websites and platform
- Working with cross functional teams to ensure appropriate user experience
- Writing code optimized for mobile and web (responsive, PWA, and native are all options)
- Database development
- Develop/maintain services supporting application functionality
- Capturing performance and stability metrics
- This job will also require a working knowledge of deployment practices (CI/CD).
- Responsible for overall system availability and internal applications
- You will be able to use your influence, leadership skills, and propensity for delivering strategy to positively impact the outcomes for a large customer base
- SQL - design and stored procedures
- Hands on Experience with C# or strong working experience with any other Object-Oriented Languages
- .Net Core 3.1+
- Strong at Object Oriented concepts & Data Structures.
- Experience working with any RDBMS database (MS SQL Server or PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Test Driven Development practices
- Knowledge on Design Patterns & RESTful API practices.
- Distributed systems
- Web Services as SOAP or REST API development
- CI/CD build/deployment using Azure DevOps (or other similar tools: Team City, Octopus Deploy, etc...).
- Good Knowledge on Cloud Native patterns (AWS, Azure), Containers (Docker / Kubernetes).
- Knowledge of Agile Framework - Scrum
- Experience running scrum team as Scrum Master and working with Product Owner
- Experience of working on high data volume processing applications (batch and/or real-time)
- Experience of production support triage
- Knowledge on AWS Lambda, API Gateway & S3.
- Knowledge of AWS EC2/EKS technologies
- AWS CLI
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.