Our client, with locations across the US, is currently in need of a remote Kubernetes Consultant for a 6 month contract. The consultant will work remotely in support of the deployment of Kubernetes in Google Cloud and on NetApp AI using cnvrg.io. The consultant will lead the design and implementation efforts across a multinational team.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Trident, Jenkins, Ansible/Terraform, and Public Cloud technology (AWS, Customerure, Google Cloud Platform, or OpenStack)
- Experience with as many of the following as possible:
- CI/CD, Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins, Morpheus, SaltStack, Linux, Docker
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef)
- Infrastructure as Code, OpenShift
- Logging (ELK, Splunk)
- Monitoring (Prometheus)
- Experience with scripting and programming
- Proven development/design experience in at least one infrastructure technical domain
- Experience of developing innovative solutions, blueprints, and standards for solution design.
- Experience implementing and maintaining business solution architectures under any formal framework for their domain of architecture.
- Experience in developing/maturing an architectural practice
- Development knowledge and experience of scripting or programming languages
- Public and Private Cloud knowledge and awareness
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry and of competitor activity, on a particular architecture and information Management
- provided by Dice