We have a number of leading national Mortgage Lenders & Banks currently hiring for talented Sr. Jumbo Underwriters for immediate hire - These are 100% REMOTE positions where you will get the opportunity to work with a cohesive, talented team that is fun and fast-paced.
Great comp plans are offered to include strong base salaries, benefits, PTO, paid training, matching 401K, and great bonus opportunities - Currently 14 spots open spread out between 5 different Lenders & Banks.
- Please read on and / or apply today via the link below if interested (or you can email your resume to me at )
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 100% REMOTE opportunities
- Best in class compensation offered
- Strong benefits, PTO, paid training and 401K match
- Excellent growth opportunities offered for highly qualified and productive individuals
What You Will Be DoingEssential Duties And Responsibilities
- Review asset documents and calculate assets
- Review employment details and calculate income
- Review credit report and validate liabilities and credit-worthiness
- Review the sales contract
- Review mortgage insurance
- Review appraisal and perform compliance checks
- Notate any required credit and/or closing conditions and subsequently review and sign off on them
- When the documents/information are received/reviewed, issue a final approval, Clear to Close or adverse action on a loan
- Update the LOS with all required/pertinent information
- Maintain a strong relationship with the processing team, our clients, and loan originators as you work together to evaluate a deal.
What You Need for this Position
- 3-8+ yrs of Jumbo Underwriting experience
- 6-10+ years of experience in Underwriting
- Strong experience with manual underwriting
- $1 Million plus signing authority
- Strong experience working with complex loans in various states
Sr. Jumbo Underwriters are encouraged to apply ASAP or you can send your resume to me directly at: Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CK- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Chuck Cooke - VP of Recruiting, Southern Region - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.