Java full stack developer position
3-year contract. 100% remote work but someone needs to be able to get to Bethesda for fingerprinting and then pick up their badge (2 different trips).
Public trust before the candidate can start
MAJOR PURPOSE OF THIS JOB:
1. Research, design, develop, and maintain web-based grant management application systems for the client eRA Program
2. Develop code in Java. Develop new systems. Maintain existing code through bug fixes and enhancements. Provide production support. Unit test Java code and manipulate data for analysis of system requirements.
3. Use Java, J2EE, Oracle, Eclipse, XML, Bootstrap
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Experience with Object oriented design and development.
2. Experience developing enterprise applications using J2EE/JEE technologies (Java 8, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC).
3. Experience with RDMS and database design (Oracle, PL/SQL).
4. Experience with XML, Web Services (RESTful, SOAP), Apache CXF.
6. Experience with automated development testing (JUNIT, Cucumber, Selenium).
7. Experience with Source Control and CM Tools (Git, Stash, JIRA).
8. Experience working in Agile environments and understanding of Agile Scrum methodology.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS: At least a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
Binding Minds Inc. is a Women & Minority Owned Business providing Engineering and Technical Staff Augmentation. Headquartered in Hillsborough, New Jersey.
We specialize in providing support for engineering and technical staffing when clients are go all out to locate and/or retain expert, hard-to-find talent, have an urgent need for a specific technical expertise or want to leverage our networks for short or long-term hiring initiatives.