ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Technical Program Manager
with experience in the FMCG
Industry. This is a 6+
opportunity (with long-term potential) and is located Roswell GA(Remote).
Our client is a leading Consumer Product Manufacturing
Please review the job description below: Key Responsibilities:
• Leads Annual and Strategic Planning for the Commercial DTS Org
• Builds stakeholder alignment framework and ensures proper cadence across the teams
• Plays a lead role in team development and communications
• Responsible for overall Commercial IT Portfolio consisting of strategic programs and product teams
• Responsible for delivering high-profile programs of work, typically global in scope with large budgets, establishing and maintaining the correct structures to control and monitor the business deliverables as an influential partner to the business
• Negotiates with senior business and IT leaders to ensure resources (money and people) are committed as required by the program and team members are performing as expected throughout the program. Ensures realistic estimates of costs, timescales and resource requirements are agreed and carries out the monitoring of projects against these criteria, taking corrective action as necessary
• Influences business and DTS decisions to appropriately balance global standard solutions that meet local business needs. The program manager role cuts across the complex DTS and business matrix organization to bring all required resources together and deliver the desired business outcome. Manages expectations of program stakeholders, including business and DTS vice president program sponsors
• Assesses the implications of new processes/systems (cultural, technological, organizational and environmental) and identifies the activities necessary to ensure a smooth transition and user acceptance of the changes implemented by the program
• Plans, directs, coordinates, monitors, and reports on vendor activities related to the program or project, from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage. Responsible for ensuring contracts include all work required of the vendor for the program
• Ensures that a change control procedure is in place, and actively used to assess the effect of changes to the projects on costs, timescale and/or resource needs and reports these to project sponsors
• Leads one or more project teams as part of the program; allocating and monitoring tasks, motivating staff and appraising individual performance
• Manages program risks and ensures that any strategic problems are identified at the earliest opportunity and that solutions are identified and implemented, in line with change control processes. Program Managers ensure appropriate DTS stage-gate methodology steps are taken in the program to avoid audit issues and minimize security risks
• Influences senior business leaders to define and agree on a program management framework, including creation and composition of the steering group or project board, identification of project sponsor and stakeholders
• Actively contributes to, and is recognized as a role-model Project Manager within the project manager community both internal and external to ***. This includes coaching other project managers and continuously improving project management-related processes Education required
Bachelor's degree Supplier Notes
1. Program Management across CT
2. Organizational Change
3. Plan the Unplanned - Being flexible- ABP, AMS, creating deck for ELT etc.
4. Culture - Recognition and Celebration ******* Looking for a proven Program manager who was worked in 50 million dollar programs. MUST be great at relationship management and have excellent communication. Very organized and can create adhoc PowerPoint Decks for Sr. Leadership when requested. Needs to be a Dynamic person who can help drive change. PMP is preferred
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
Thanks and regards, GARV BHALLA
Sr. Associate - Recruitment
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council. ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
· Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
· The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
· HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
· DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing) Recent Awards and Recognitions:
· 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
· Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
· ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing
award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win. IT and Industry certifications:
· Microsoft Gold Partner
: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
· AWS Managed Services Partner
· Google Cloud Partner
· ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
· ISTQB Gold Partner
· ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
· SOC2 Type II CompliantJob Requirements: Experience
• An entrepreneurial mindset and approach to leading programs and projects is required, with strong executive presence and ability to influence customer expectations. Can effectively navigate conflict between multiple business constituents and appropriately balance risk with business value.
• Require 7+ years of demonstrated success as a program and/or project manager driving large IT projects in complex, matrix, multi-national corporate environments, executing across multiple time-zones and cultures; has in-depth knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques for the effective management of programs and projects, from initiation through to implementation. Top Skills: