Our direct client is looking to hire a REMOTE IT Business Analyst for a full-time/direct hire role. ** Must be able to work Central Time Zone ** You will be working in the Retail Wholesale industry (90 years in business), working for a GREAT boss and working with an experienced team. ** Client is NOT able to hire anyone from these states: CA, NY, NJ *** NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
Looking for a Business Analyst to play a key role in transforming the Information Technology department through exciting projects and initiatives. This includes working closely with leadership and internal customers as we reshape our application portfolio. Working with IT and its business partners, you will use business process understanding, appreciation for simplicity and quality, critical thinking, and determination to craft solutions that meet business and technology objectives. You will be part of a team that is responsible for designing, building and maintaining a wide variety of software to support the department, organization and our customers. Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working as a business analyst in full SDLC for software projects.
- Experience facilitating meetings.
- Experience providing excellent oral and written communication to a diverse audience.
- Self-motivated, proactive and highly organized.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
Great-to-haves but not deal breakers:
- Lead identification and evaluation of quality improvements, service enhancements, cost reductions, and productivity increases of a business activity or process.
- Help shape the vision of longer-term business requirements and business initiatives.
- Communicate business priorities to the technology organization in order to drive effective business solutions.
- Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
- Facilitate requirements and design sessions with user community.
- Drive the development of process and functional documentation.
- Analyze the impact of proposed solution across the business.
- Develop use cases/stories to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to IT team and contribute business partner's perspective during design reviews.
- Provide input to the development of formal business cases when enterprise-wide business solutions are proposed.
- Lead test plan and test script development, as well as test execution activities.
- Strong data and business process modeling skills.
- Experience in retail, supply chain, or grocery industry
- Experience in the supply chain or grocery industry.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience using SQL.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #MEB Mandy Bargas |
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620 Mission Viejo, CA 92692
- provided by Dice