Insurance Customer Service Representative (Remote) - The Auto Club Group
$500 Sign-On Bonus for New Hires
$2000 Sign-On Bonus for Licensed Property and Casualty Agents
To qualify for the Sign-On Bonus, applicants must be new to ACG. Payment will be split after 90 days of employment and after 180 days of employment. Additional details can be provided by our Recruiting Team at the time of application
What you will do: (Primary Duties & Responsibilities)
The Auto Club Group is seeking prospective Insurance Customer Service Reps who can generate new sales, retain existing members and grow ACG's overall book of business through our multiple product offerings. You will be challenged to drive new business with competitive products and help retain The Auto Club Groups 60 million members.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
* Provides a high level of customer-focused sales in a high volume, fast-paced call center environment
* Educates customers on insurance products and services recognizing cross-sales opportunities within the context of the customer interaction
* Accepts payments, applications and rewrites/reinstates policies and memberships
* Promotes insurance, membership, and other ACG products and services to new and current members
* Earn bonus payouts on call center metrics to include but not limited to:
* Number of Calls Handled
* NPS Scores
* Quality Assurance Scores
With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as an Insurance Customer Service Representative can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization.
How you will benefit:
* Our Auto Club Group Customer Service Reps earn a competitive salary with a potential of earning bonuses and sales incentives Competitive Salary
* Customer Service Reps receive 100% backing from one of America's most trusted brands to include paid training and generated leads
* Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another reason to work for the Auto Club
* Group. Benefits include:
* 401k Match
* Paid Holidays
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Work at Home
We're looking for candidates who: (Preferred/Required Qualifications)
* High school diploma or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 6 months of customer service experience
* Must be able to attend a month of training (Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm), then work an assigned schedule (Monday - Friday 11 am - 8 pm) Saturdays on rotation, approximately once per month 8 am - 5 pm.
* Fluent English/Spanish Bilingual - Speaking, Reading, Written
* Active Property and Casualty License
* Experience in a customer service, contact center, and/or sales experience in an Insurance environment or related industry.
* Experience with Personal, Auto or Commercial Insurance
* This position requires you to obtain a property and casualty insurance and motor club licenses. State agencies responsible for issuing licenses conduct separate and independent background checks of applicants. In general, adults who have been convicted of a felony are determined to be ineligible for a license by state agencies.
Successful representatives will possess the following competencies:
* Member Focused - dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of members and team members.
* Drive for Results - has a results-focused bias for action.
* Accountability - Takes ownership and fosters an environment of personal accountability. Takes personal responsibility for seeing efforts through to completion. See it, own it, Solve it, Do it.
* Functional Excellence - demonstrates operational excellence within the current role.
* Personal Initiative - be alert and proactive; act immediately on available opportunities and choose the best strategy when facing problems.
* Endurance - understands that facing barriers and problems are necessary in order to achieve success.
* High Work Quality - placing care on quality and can be seen as having the urge to sell and produce products of high quality.
* Interpersonal Skills - Create and sustain a positive and rewarding relationship with Members and customers. Working effectively with coworkers to foster enriching relationships.
What it's like to work for us:
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority. We do what's right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits, and services. And we value our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance, and holding ourselves accountable.
All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
Who we are:
The Auto Club Group helps AAA Members enjoy life's journey with peace of mind by providing innovative solutions, advocacy, and membership benefits wherever and whenever they need them. We currently conduct business in 14 states in the upper Midwest and the Southeast.
The Auto Club Group has established four long-term enterprise goals:
* Long-term, sustainable, profitable growth
* AAA Membership growth and renewal
* Operational excellence
* Become the "flagship club" of the AAA Federation
The above statements describe the principle and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.