Those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor currently.
Position: Instructional Designer/Content Developer
Location: Remote Onsite post COVID at Washington, DC
Duration: Long Term Contract
- At least 5 years of experience working as a learning solutions designer or instructional designer
- Experience designing virtual, instructor-led and self-paced learning solutions, facilitation guides, job aids, coaching guides, role plays, etc.
- Exceptional writing, editing and design skills
- Ability to communicate ideas simply and clearly to peers, management, and business partners
- Experience in the field of sales and leadership: learning, consulting and assessment
- Experience using Articulate to design solutions for multiple devices (mobile, tablet and desktop)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, project-driven organization.
- Work with subject matter experts to analyse and translate the knowledge, skills and behaviours formulating best practices into compelling learning solutions that prepare our MPs to sell and deliver consulting engagements and prepare our Coaches to support MPs through the learning journey
- Design and develop innovative, learner-Centered solutions for online and offline learning (e.g., e-learning, micro-learning, virtual instructor-led training, and social/collaborative learning) using proven learning methodologies and frameworks for effective adult learning
- Create highly effective interactive content using appropriate authoring systems and software applications as needed. Content includes digital assets such as graphic elements, animations, video, narrated presentations, etc.
- Write talk-tracks and design visual content for learning solutions including, but not limited to, playbooks, PPT slide presentations, job aids, workbooks, classroom facilitator guides, videos and interactive e-learning modules
- Effectively prioritize and manage projects to completion and meet desired milestones
- Proactively collaborate with team members, subject-matter-experts, business leaders
Thanks & Regards, Amaer Ahmed Khan Sr. Technical Recruiter
12901 Worldgate Drive - Suite 510s
Herndon, Virginia 20170 |
Direct | |
- provided by Dice