Ashfield Engage has a long-standing partnership with a worldwide leading pharmaceutical company to offer support for launch and established brands in the Respiratory arena.
We are seeking candidates who bring successful documented sales success and can make an impact quickly in your remote territory. The Inside Sales Representative will achieve sales and activity targets on assigned territories across primary and specialist care customers and meet all relevant standards as set by Ashfield and Regional Sales Manager or Manager, Call Center Operations.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield and represent a top pharmaceutical company.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield Engage and represent a top biotechnology company!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
What will you be doing?
- Develop a sound understanding of the relevant product and disease area to facilitate detailed discussions with medical professionals.
- Facilitate account management skills (account planning, field resource coordination; close, support customer education and promotion needs, reporting).
- Demonstrate effectiveness working independently and in team environments.
- Establish phone presence; commanding & disarming, ability to create rapport, network, build, and maintain productive business relationships.
- Demonstrate clinical and technical skills.
- Adhere to new therapeutic areas and channels of business and adapt to organizational change.
- Leverage and use customer networks, resources and tools via phone/web to expand connectivity, reach and interest across stakeholders.
- Identify, prioritize and drive opportunities to create access, policy, programs and processes that drive product demand.
- Engage targeted healthcare professionals in in-depth informational/promotional communications in accordance with policies and procedures set by the client.
- Verify and complete required data entry including details of the target's responses, notes and any follow through actions in accordance with policies and procedures set by the client.
- Profile and manage targeted list of healthcare professionals and provide value-added benefits to grow product volume.
- Maintain call productivity and metrics, which are required by Ashfield and the client.
- Manage daily sales call activity to optimize time and maximize the achievement of sales and market share objectives.
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs and questions, thereby ensuring acceptance of, or agreement with a "call plan" objective.
- Maintain the required product expertise including competitive product knowledge.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the Client's products and ensure clear, concise and accurate communication of product information with target audiences using proper medical terminology.
- Successfully complete the Client's product training (self-study, testing, field work and classroom training at the Client's site or electronically) and meet training expectations set by the Client in order to proceed to servicing the Client's customers within the parameters of the program.
- Effectively and timely communicate with the Regional Sales Manager, the Client Account Director and Field (as appropriate) on project's progress.
- Create and maintain a positive impression with the Client and the Client's customers.
- Execute sales strategies in compliance with Federal Healthcare Program requirements, FDA's promotional regulations, and Client policy.
- Must safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality by following the guidelines set forth in the Privacy and Security Rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
What do you need for this position?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 year Business to Business sales experience required
- Pharmaceutical Sales preferred
- Strong technical abilities are required
- Respiratory Sales experience preferred
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Multi-lingual is preferred
- Documented track record of sales success
About Ashfield Engage
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at:
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.