IMO Project manager - Remote
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brett Tolmie
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
Our client is a very well-established managed service provider offering comprehensive technology solutions and support services nationwide. For the last 15+ years, they have been managed services including call center, on-site technician, repair depot, project management & implementation, telecom expense management and media solutions.
They now have over 500 employees and a stellar retention ratio as they definitely take care of their people offering tremendous stability, generous compensation, solid benefits and a good work life balance as well.Why join us?
- Affordable Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, fast! Available the first day of the month after hire.
- Generous Paid Time Off.
- 9 Company paid Holidays, including 1 floating holiday you pick when to use.
- 401K with a 4% employer match that's 100% vested day 1.
- Company paid Life Insurance and STD/LTD coverage.
- Additional benefits available.
Currently they are looking for an Integration Management Office (IMO) Project Manager (PM) who will provide project planning, project organization, project execution and project management for efforts.
- Understand customer business and operational needs.
- Analyze what has been proposed/sold and compare it to the way the customer does business and make sure we are providing a solution that meets customers' expectations and needs.
- In POC/Pilot work with the customers through an iterative process to define the solution
- Skillful in managing customer's expectations and building or maintaining a strong professional relationship.
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy and providing timely updates to meet reporting needs, included but not limited to project budgets, operational reporting, project variances and billing schedules.
- Hold regular team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of project resources while ensuring all stakeholders are actively working toward established milestones
- Accountable for delivering projects that accurately meet the customer's requirements, on time and within budget.
- Manage project risks and escalate issues/risks as appropriate
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, engineering or business
- 7 years' experience delivering solutions in the role of project manager
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience using Visio, Microsoft Project (or other similar software development project management tools) and O365 suite
- Experience running POC and pilot effort for customers
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.