Our client, a leader in the Transportation industry, is seeking an Integrations Developer with iSeries exposure to join their Applications Development team.
This individual will focus on the development, support, and enhancements of API and data integrations within the company's iSeries environment for new and existing applications supporting the company's needs.This role will be engaged in the continued development and support of the company's current iSeries environment and associated operational applications across the company, and in supporting new iSeries initiatives designed to improve the company's operational efficiency.Qualifications
- 3-5 years iSeries development (7.1 or higher) experience in RPG Free, DB2, embedded SQL, data integration, and web services
- 3+ years' experience PHP or RPG Free
- 3+ years' experience in API technologies SOAP/REST
- 3+ year Business analysis experience
- Versed in SDLC and best practices for applications development in a SOX compliant environment
- Knowledge using Midrange Dynamics code management is a plus
- Ability to provide technical support; troubleshoot support requests, find the issues, and recommend a solution.
- Self-Motivated; willing to take on new opportunities and learn new technologies
- Must have ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Good team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field.
- Transportation knowledge a plus but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Excel, Word
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Plan
- Health Savings Plan
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Pay
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
- Other benefits include:
- Wellness Programs, Smoking Cessation Program, Vacation Pay, Company Holidays and Observances, Employee Assistance Program, & Tuition Reimbursement.