The Manager HR Systems, is responsible for the strategy, development, configuration, testing, implementation, upgrades, enhancements and integration of the organizations HR Learning Technology Platform, to include but not limited to the LMS/LXP and Digital Adoption Tool.ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Manages human resource department and organizational needs for human resource systems, with an emphasis on the technical components of business needs. A specific focus on Learning Management Systems.
- Manages team members in support of the LMS
- Manages full life cycle HR systems projects and the associated project planning.
- Recommends system design and configuration approaches to best meet current and future strategic human capital management delivery as well as the market and user requirements.
- Develops requirements documents, functional specifications, and mock ups to clearly illustrate product ideas and concepts.
- Researches costs and vendors, and manages the RFP and contract renewal processes.
- Member of a cross-functional team that translates customer needs and technology directions into product definitions.
- Ensures data integrity, system security, and testing of system changes.
- Trains stake holders and users on system utilization and end user needs
- Conducts research and develops a good understanding of the customer's needs, new technologies, trends in the market, and competitors.
Education: Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experienceExperience:
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5-7+ years of HR systems management experience
- Experience managing or supervising employees
- Experience implementing and administering system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access and Outlook.
- Wide ranging experience with technical and business/functional concepts for the full life cycle of Human Capital Management, with a specific focus on LM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Excellent collaboration, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities