Remote Home Services Project Coordinator, Scheduler5 Years of Experience is Required
1110 Alpharetta St., Roswell, GA 30075
Up to $50K/Year! Great Benefits!
ASURETY, the Premier Dryer Vent & Fireplace Inspection, Cleaning & Repair Company, needs to hire full-time EXPERIENCED PROJECT COORDINATOR to WORK REMOTELY to schedule work and dispatch approximately 20 service technicians and 15 jobs per week that represent $100K of company business. You will also be responsible to manage work schedules/dispatch lead technicians and rotate helpers. You will also schedule vehicle maintenance, hotels, and flights and order ALL supplies for jobs.
You will be trained by, and work with, an experienced and knowledgeable manager. He is a "follow process and procedure" type who will benefit from a REALLY SHARP, "out of the box" thinker like yourself. WORK REMOTELY from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. Must be willing to work occasional weekends during September - January.
Asurety has successfully serviced customers for over 15 years, appreciates our employees, and invests in their success! Apply NOW and enjoy a Rewarding Career with our Growing Company!
What's in It for You?
- Great Pay and Room for Advancement - We have a clear roadmap for your career advancement!
- Year-Round Work - No need to worry about seasonal layoffs!
- Great environment - We promote a family-like culture, everyone is important and respected.
- $40K - $50K/Year based on experience
- Raises based on effort and results, not time with the company
- 40-hour vacation first year, 80-hours thereafter
- Paid holidays
- Medical benefits package
Responsibilities - Project Coordinator:
- Manage work schedules/dispatch 20+ service/repair technicians and 15 jobs per week
- Manage work schedules/dispatch lead technicians and rotate helpers.
- Schedule vehicle maintenance, hotels, and flights
- Order all supplies for jobs.
Requirements - Project Coordinator:
- 5 years of experience scheduling work/dispatching repair, service technicians in a repair, maintenance, service work environment such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, construction, etc.
- Basic residential and/or commercial construction knowledge.
- Associates or bachelor's degree.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Able to identify and solve problems quickly.
- Strong drive to get things done efficiently and practically.
- Proactive - able to anticipate problems before they occur.
- Optimistic - anticipates positive outcomes.
- Accepts challenges - the word "can't" is not in your vocabulary.
- Teamwork - works successfully and productively with field personnel and other departments.
- Has excellent follow up and follow through skills