100% Remote. Candidates outside of greater Seattle area will need to work on their own computer (cannot ship laptops). This is a full cycle / high volume role.
Our Recruiter II will perform a full range of recruitment tasks for administrative, technical, and professional roles. You may also be assigned certain management roles. You will be expected to recruit using a wide variety of techniques, sources, and methods to source, screen and locate the best candidates. Our Recruiter II is an experienced recruiter with the ability to recruit a wide range of jobs and functions. You are expected to use both established plans as well as develop recruitment plans that are customized to the position you are working to fill and will generally work independently to plan, develop, and implement successful recruitment strategies.
What they will do:
- Partner with hiring managers to recommend recruitment strategies, networking, and referral opportunities, and set timelines and expectations.
- Provide excellent customer service and guidance to candidates and hiring managers in all aspects of recruitment.
- Responsible to plan and implement cost effective recruitment plans, including advertising, career fairs, college recruiting, and national recruiting events.
- Network with industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees to identify key and unique talent.
- Utilize social & business networking tools (i.e., LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to source, screen and follow identified candidates and to increase visibility for key positions.
- Screen potential candidate's skill sets and competencies using behavioral and technical techniques.
- Extend and negotiate employment offers within recruiting guidelines and procedures.
- Participate in projects, process development and process improvement efforts.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Promote our story and values.
What they will bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Communications, Marketing or related field or four (4) years' work experience.
- Five (5) years of experience in recruiting or the equivalent of five (5) years' experience in recruiting, human resources, sales, marketing, customer service or similar environment.
- Prior experience in a corporate or agency recruiting environment. (Preferred)
- Experience sourcing for skilled positions. (Preferred)
- Experience using an integrated Applicant Tracking System. (Preferred)
- MS Office and presentation skills (Preferred)