Remote Healthcare Recruiter
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to add Remote Healthcare Recruiters to join our travel teams! They will be responsible for hiring travel nurses for client facilities. This includes screening candidates, negotiating compensation packages, creating and presenting their profiles to the facilities, and contracting them to work on a contract basis. This 100% remote opportunity is for one of our teams based out of Greenwood Village CO, Windsor CT, or Irving TX. This position offers a base along with uncapped commission potential. Based on your experience, you have the opportunity to earn an estimated target annual compensation upward of $75,000!
We are certified as a Great Place To Work
and we value having a fun workplace culture, so our ideal candidate must have a personable and positive attitude! This role offers advancement opportunities to mid-level and senior recruiter roles, corporate positions, or leadership!What We Offer:
- Fully remote position
- Unparalleled company culture
- Dedicated recruitment training program for all new hires
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- This position has a starting base of up to $50K annually based on your experience with the opportunity for monthly commissions to earn a target compensation of $75,000.
- Communicate with the Account Manager and traveler regarding traveler availability, open positions, and assignment changes.
- Ensures that the schedule availability of all active travelers is updated and documentation is entered into the system to make sure all travelers are interviewed quickly.
- Facilitates housing and travel as needed.
- Ensures that travel staff is compliant prior to placement.
- Responsible for developing a growing pipeline of potential travel candidates by utilizing a variety of recruiting sources effectively.
- Generate and actively recruit referrals from current and former allied professionals.
- Maintain consistent contact with travelers while on assignment to keep customer service levels high by troubleshooting, counseling, and problem solving when necessary.
- Maintain and retain travelers through weekly quality control calls and career path communication to ensure continued satisfaction and retention.
- Communicate with the Manager on any issues that arise with a travel candidate while on an assignment that could lead to canceling the assignment.
- Consistently meet or exceed established goals both individually and departmentally.
- Other duties as assigned
Who We Are:
- Healthcare or allied staffing preferred, contract staffing experience required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).