Do you have Medical/Insurance Membership Enrollment Experience?!
If so, Manpower is looking for a Membership Representative to join our client in the Durham, NC area! This is a remote position but MUST RESIDE IN NORTH CAROLINA to be considered!
Pay: $17.61, Contract Position, M-F 8am-5pm
Will be enrolling members and maintain membership records, including member additions, terminations, and changes for new and renewal groups for standard and some non-standard business. Process ancillary enrollments, handle priority requests and work reports of standard to moderate complexity. Is the contact for the client's field staff, producers and/or customers.
Day to Day:
* Process new member enrollments, member change requests and terminations. May handle some non-standard enrollments.
* Perform standard and moderate complexity group level enrollment for health and ancillary products.
* Maintain membership records.
* Address standard issues related to the administration of eligibility of subscribers/members based on federal/state guidelines and external and internal governing agencies.
* Process billing inquiries and reconciliation. Research billing errors and perform or initiate reverse transactions as necessary.
* Research and respond to enrollment errors by telephone or in writing, communicate errors, corrective actions being taken, and/or policies and procedures being enacted.
* Receive and place telephone calls to answer questions or obtain information relating to membership and enrollment, group/individual records, and group/individual contracts. Handle general billing and enrollment inquiries from brokers, benefits administrators, and members.
* Process back-end error reports for electronic enrollment.
-Healthcare experience a minimum of 1 year is preferred.
-High school diploma or GED.
-Medicare experience 1 year is a plus.
-Customer Service Skills, Strong phone etiquette
-Strong Organization skills and Attention to detail
-Problem Solving Skills
-Need to be flexible, adaptable and work independently
-Experience with Facets and/or Power MHS system applications
-Experience in health insurance field
-Commitment to high quality customer service
-Experience in using Microsoft Office products
-Accepts constructive feedback and coaching
-Prior experience with customer service in accounting, billing, banking or similar environment
Apply and hear from a recruiter from our office!