Tennessee Corporate - Knoxville, TNPosition Type
Full TimeEducation Level
High SchoolTravel Percentage
Admin - Clerical
About United Urology's Call Center
United Urology is the premier urology practice in the country, offering the most state-of-the-art urology care available nationwide. Composed of 120 of the nation's top urologists, United Urology features the convenience of 50 office locations in Maryland, Tennessee, Colorado and Delaware. In addition, 19 of these locations contain ambulatory surgery centers, staffed by board-certified anesthesiologists. Our physicians, together with our specialty-trained nurses, technicians and highly-dedicated patient care staff, are committed to providing adult patients with outstanding urologic care, personalized for each patient.
Our mission is to provide compassionate, ethical medical and surgical care in a comfortable and supportive environment.
As one of the "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Health Care" and voted a "Best Place to Work" by multiple organizations, we maintain our exceptional patient care and culture by selecting the best people in our field, promoting a healthy and respectful environment, and serving the community through our outreach programs and events. We are proud that our people make us the bestand it shows in the superb care we deliver to each and every patient.
We offer very competitive salary and benefits package with a great working environment. We are proud to say our retention rate of employees is far above the industry standard and people enjoy working for United Urology. What It Means To Be A Part Of Our Call Center Family (Full-Time or Part-Time Available)
Our Medical Call Center
provides a multi-line service center that consolidates duties and benefits the patients that need our help by being in a centralized location. Our Inbound Service
is comprised of 5 teams that accepts incoming calls for both scheduling and clinical calls. When you work on this team you will find that every call is an opportunity to make a difference in a patients life! You will be a resource to all 47 offices and be a valued member of our organization. Our Call Center promotes a patient focused employee orientated environment. This is the #1 location for growth and promotional opportunities
throughout the whole company. As we continue to grow, our Call Center needs to grow with us so if you're still interested check out the information below on what we are looking for.
What We Want
We are looking for Customer Service
minded individuals to work as a Patient Relations Specialist for our Inbound
teams in our Healthcare Call Center
We ask everyone interested in this position to answer these questions:
- Do you have a passion for helping others?
- Do you feel empathy for those in need?
- Are you interested in a career with growth potential?
- Do you want to work with one of the Top Workplaces in Baltimore?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we want you
on our team
We are currently seeking strong customer focused, compassionate and empathetic individuals
for our Medical Call Center position in Owings Mills, MD. The hours will vary between Monday-Friday from approximately 7:30AM- 7:00PM. NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAYS. 8 HOUR SHIFTS.
Patient Relation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming phones calls for all sites promptly and in an exceptional quality manner.
- Appropriately schedule patient appointments based on physician guidelines.
- Clearly and concisely document every patient request and pertinent information via EMR so that practice can successfully respond to patient needs.
- Through appropriate call control, ensure that calls are handled efficiently to attain daily call production goals.
- Coordinates work efforts with other team players to achieve an efficient work flow and time adherence within the office.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all site protocols and physician schedules/changes to ensure appropriate information is provided to patients.
- Perform other office duties as assigned by manager.
The ideal candidate for the Patient Relations Specialist position must have:
- strong job tenure
- excellent customer service skills
- proficient computer knowledge
- strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of calls.
Bi-Lingual Spanish Speakers are also desirable.
Keywords: Call Center, Customer Service, HealthcareWHEN YOU COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR A LINK TO OUR BEHAVIORAL SURVEY. THIS IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED.