Vaco is hiring for multiple Health Insurance Agents (remote)! This is a contract to hire opportunity that offers an hourly pay rate + commission.
This Health Agent will be comfortable handling inbound and outbound calls, explaining new coverage options to customers, selling ancillary products, and be adept at providing independent excellent Customer Service. This licensed agent will be responsible for helping grow and maintain the client base by assisting customers with obtaining proper health insurance coverage with Florida Blue. Compensation for this opportunity includes a base hourly rate and monthly production bonus opportunities.
This role offers:
* Assistance with carrier appointments
* Active leads transferred straight to you
* Pickup or delivery (non-local) of office equipment: Dual Core processor, headset, mouse, keyboard, essential cables, ready to use software and programs.
* Hourly wages from $16-$18 (consideration based on experience and qualifications)
* PLUS monthly production bonuses with structured pay increases Potential to make $60-80k
* Security of working remotely with a stable, growing Agency vested in its employee's success and client satisfaction.
Our Ideal Applicant will be adept in:
* Handling inbound calls with prospective insureds to provide adequate coverage options
* Explaining policy types and coverages to insureds
* Track and record call results and customer issues/inquiries in appropriate systems.
* Collecting ancillary documents from insureds and assisting with payments
* Working together remotely with your sales team and managers to maximize efficiency
* Overcoming sales objections and close over the phone
* Generating leads and referrals
* Managing an overall exceptional experience with customers in accordance with state regulations and insurance laws.
This Licensed Health Insurance Agent will possess:
* 2-15 or 2-40 active Florida insurance license REQUIRED (or active non-resident, no TEMPORARY license)
* Subsidized care or Enrollment experience preferred
* ACA knowledge or experience strongly preferred
* Strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills
* Digital literacy proficiency (assessment due)
* Typing skills of 30+ WPM with 95% accuracy (assessment due)
* Workflow understanding and CRM experience.
* Solid ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, with proven time-management skills
* Groomed critical thinking skills to overcome customer objections
* Be a self-starter able to work productively in a home office environment
* Understanding of HIPAA privacy and security laws, and insurance regulatory laws
* Clean background without felony or misdemeanor convictions involving theft, fraud, or violence
* Call center experience desired.
Remote Office Compatibility Requirements:
* Speeds of 20 Mbps upload and 100 Mbps download
* Hard-wired internet connection to support outstanding call quality & prompt response times. (Satellite ISPs or wireless connectivity are not supported by our systems)
* Quiet, distraction-free, and productive home-work environment.