mission? Changing lives
for cancer patients.
We believe every cancer patient, regardless of circumstances, deserves access to the most advanced treatment options available. We help patients find and enroll in oncology clinical trials
that are right for them. Our Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven platform connects cancer patients and their doctors to biopharmaceutical clinical trials.
Massive Bio serves nearly two dozen pharmaceutical companies
and contract research organizations (CROs) providing patient recruitment, site selection, and real-world data services in oncology. Founded in 2015, Massive Bio is headquartered in NYC and is privately funded.
We prize self-directed, ambitious, quick-thinking mavericks
as players on our team. Those not afraid to: fail faster, try new things, confront challenges
, communicate and think critically, and above all-ACT
. Our team has no time to waste
. We are changing lives as we bring all options to oncology patients.Global Strategic Partnerships Manager
Massive Bio's patient recruitment model utilizes AI-enabled technology to match oncology patients to clinical trials. Bring your relationship-building skills and experience building channel partnerships
as you work closely with our CEO to identify partners within the healthcare eco-system
and with other innovators (e.g. Google Health, AWS Healthcare) to grow Massive Bio's patient acquisition channels. This is a remote position.Position details
- Creatively source and identify cancer patient community channels
- Strategically identify cancer provider channels, especially those physicians, hospitals, and health systems that have maximum potential to augment Massive Bio's provider network
- Innovate in clinical trial partnership models with new untried company and enterprise channels e.g. as payers, specialty pharmacies, retail and consumer tech companies
- Contribute to Massive Bio's strategic initiatives, such as identifying and pursuing new growth opportunities with maximum ROI and speed
- 3+ yrs experience in channel partnership development in consumer tech, healthcare tech, or healthcare ecosystem
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Able to adapt to situations quickly, with a start-up mindset
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Proactive, passionate for client work and delivery quality, detail-oriented, comfortable with ambiguity, data-driven and growth mindset
B.A. or B.S. degree in Business, Economics or other relevant discipline or equivalent experience
We would like to tell you more about our story, and how you can make a maximum impact
in oncology patients' lives.
Powered by JazzHR