Join a fast-growing tech startup creating geospatial databases!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Tim Rudrich
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.A Bit About Us
Based in San Diego, CA, we are a growing tech start up that creates 3rd generation geospatial databases. We specialize in hazard risk data. This can include Tornados, wildfires, Fire station locations, earthquakes, floods, Tsunamis, sinkhole susceptibility, Superfund, toxic waste, and more. We provide property level hazard risk databases, so users have comprehensive, national coverage for risks that damage or destroy property. We are currently looking for an experienced Fullstack Engineer with DevOps focus.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous PTO and holidays
- 401K plan with company match
- Be an early joiner of a promising start up!
- Build scalable and performant data ingest pipelines, data distribution APIs, and software products
- BSCS degree or 4+ years related experience
- Expertise in AWS and its services (EKS, ALBs, Aurora, RDS, SQS, S3, Route53, etc.)
- Linux admin experience
- Networking knowledge (VPCs, DNS, Subnets, etc.)
- Terraform, Packer, Kubernetes experience
- CI/CD experience
- Postgres, ElasticSearch experience
Nice to have
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.