This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dylan Currier
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $135,000 - $165,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a security company on a mission to help keep you and your colleagues information sage for everyone. Due to the advancement in cloud technologies lots of important information is being spread across the internet unknowingly. We help keep confidential information safe, secure, and remaining confidential. We are well funded and doubling the size of our engineering team in the next 3-6 months!Why join us?
We offer the following:
- LOTS of Product Ownership
- Big voice on the team
- Equity in a well funded startup
- Competitive salary
- Remote work (anywhere in the US)
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Architecture design, building API's, and working with product to put ideas into production
- Adding new features and iterating current features
- Primary focus will be on our applications backend while working closely with authentication and databases
- Maintaining a high standard for the quality of code you ship, conducting code reviews, and performing unit tests
- Project planning/management
We are looking for someone with the following:
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer, bonus points for those with startup experience
- Hands on experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure (We use AWS)
- Experience with GraphQL
- Hands on experience with both relational and nonrelational databases (We love Postgres)
- Prior experience writing production code in Node.JS and/or Typescript
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.