Hach is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, chemistry, software and service for testing the quality of water, aqueous solutions and air. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity.
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team who will collaborate with team members to deliver quality and features at speed! You will have the opportunity to work independently as a member of an Agile software development team, providing end to end development of cloud applications.
**This position can be a fully remote opportunity based in the USA ***What You'll Contribute
What We Are Seeking
- Perform End-to-End development utilizing Microsoft Azure PaaS offerings including Service Fabric, restful API.
- Analyze acceptance criteria and provide estimates of effort as well as technical approach specification.
- Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on acceptance criteria.
- Develop complete front-end stack of projects using HTML/CSS and Typescript with Angular.
- Help write new design patterns, improve and adapt existing design component integration
- Integrate front-end UI with back-end services.
- Help testing build effective automated and manual test cases.
- Ensure responsive implementation
- Perform load and performance testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience developing dynamic, highly interactive user interfaces for the web
- 3+ years of proven development experience using .NET/C# with focus on Microservices applications.
- Strong hands on development with Single Page Applications with at least one year experience focused on Angular Development is required.
- Proven experience with RESTful Web API and JSON
- Proficiency with modern web development technologies including Angular and Typescript
- Proficient in database development. (NoSQL Preferred)
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
The salary range for this role is
75K - 100K. This is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of
possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may
ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only
applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future.
This job is also eligible for bonus/incentive pay.
We offer comprehensive package of benefits
including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance
and 401(k) to eligible employees.
You can apply for this role through the Careers Page at (or through the Workday "Find Jobs" function if you are a current employee)
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee
remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be
modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law