Our client, a Private Equity company located in Irving, TX, is in need of a REMOTE Full-Time, Full Stack Developer to work remotely. The Developer will be working with Business Analysts and Development Managers to help design, develop, implement and maintain new or modified software solutions. They will be expected to manage full SDLC, including user interface design, database development, deployment and maintenance of the defined solution based on business and functional requirements. Also, they will design, write, unit test, and document application code to successfully deliver secure, robust, transactional and service oriented architectures.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years' experience of Full-Stack software development experience
- 2+ years' experience using .NET Core 2 or higher (as well as Entity Framework experience in EF Core)
- 2+ years' experience working with Angular for front-end development
- Experience supporting Database development with MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, etc.
- Experience with Web Services/Web API Core
- Strong demonstrable experience in N-tier application development using Microsoft's web tech stack (ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, C#, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, SOAP/REST Web Services including Web API and WCF, Http Handlers, Http Modules)
- Experience working within a cloud-based environment (current environment is w/ Azure Cloud including service bus, storage and Azure SQL)
- Experience working within the finance industry (i.e. private equity, mortgage, banking, etc.)