In this fully remote Full Stack Developer role, you will have the opportunity to join a fast-paced, innovative EdTech company, headquartered in Phoenix, AZ and the timing could be better!
- Currently employs 20 and growing
- Been in business since 2011
- Flexible vacation policy
- Benefits including Health Insurance, Stock Options, and 401k with company match
- Fully remote position
- Experience developing production-level and large applications with react.
- 4+ years' experience with modern PHP frameworks (Laravel)
- Experience working with startups in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with SASS and/or LESS
- MySQL and general database design
- RESTful web service and API development
- Excellent time management, communication skills, and team collaboration soft skills
- Self-organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Experience using Git or similar version control software
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without restrictions or the need of sponsorship.
To be IMMEDIATELY considered, APPLY today or send a word doc resume to