One of our clients in Boulder, CO is seeking a Remote Front End Developer to join their team. Each engineer is trusted with significant ownership of design and architectural decisions. An ideal candidate is familiar with most or all of HTML, CSS, Typescript, Vue.js, Bootstrap, and GraphQL, and is excited to learn the rest. This role is primarily frontend, but offers the opportunity to expand into backend if desired. You will:
- Build intuitive, reliable, and maintainable web-based user interfaces
- Iterate on design patterns, taking significant ownership of codebase quality and maintainability
- Mentor junior developers in best practices
(Launching new CRM software)
Company: Wyyerd- New telecom and broadband company
Location: Fully Remote!
Office location: th St, Boulder, CO 80301
2 round interview process - moving quickly
Full Time Position - $135-$140k (flex)Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4-6 years of experience building web applications using modern techniques (e.g. Typescript, Vue/React, etc.)
- Comfort using HTML and CSS to build user interfaces
- Comfort using unix shells and git version control
- Excellent mentorship and communication skills, possibly looking to get into management.
- Some coding experience and ability to think big picture
We work directly with the hiring managers for this, so if you are interested we can move forward with next steps!