If you are a Field Engineer with experience, please read on!
Location: Remote USA
Salary: $100,000 - $110,000
Full time - Direct hire
--May need to travel domestically post covid to clients--
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide Technical Support to Software Users, assist customers in troubleshooting problems, diagnose issues with software installation and application, identify sources of the problem and offer solutions.
- Create Technical Documents and Manuals, document issues and solutions to help future efforts in the design and implementation of software products.
- Generate technical reports focusing on customer complaints and resolutions. Make written recommendations to improve technical support tools and processes.
- Assist with Software Design and Development, involved in the creation of new software and work closely with software engineers and development teams to identify and resolve potential issues in the development stage.
- Analyze all aspects of the software and make suggestions throughout the development phase to help avoid issues in the final product.
- Design, code and debug applications in various software languages
- Test software and quality assurance
- Provide technical expertise to sales team
- Coordinate client installation, prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
What You Need for this Position
- Unix system administration experience (5+ years)
- Ambition and willing to grow your knowledge in legacy UNIX systems
- Network experience (subnets, routing, cabling)
- Technical project-management skills
- Ability to work independently, delivering solutions on time
- Ability to deliver customer satisfaction
- Must play well with others
- Software/Hardware migration experience = bonus points
So, if you are a Field Engineer with experience, please apply today! OR email your resume to Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : EQ1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Erinn Quivey - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.