If you are an FHA Mortgage Underwriter with 4+ years of experience, please read on.
We are a full service bank seeking to fill 2 new positions not because of interest rates lowering. We have merged with a large bank and 13 additional offices are opening in January 2021.
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform data evaluation on information retrieved from hard money loan applications
- Consult with Loan Officers following meetings with potential clients
- Investigate real estate properties in question and make assessment about investment ROI
- Research project costs for remodeling and renovating properties listed on loan applications
- Conduct risk assessments on potential clients based on previous borrowing history, credit rating, industry experience and other factors
- Request additional information from Loan Officers when appropriate
- Render application decisions based on consultations with supervisory underwriter and upper management
- Prepare reports detailing risk assessment findings and other data that contribute to lending decisions
What You Need for this Position
- Direct Endorsement Certification (Opportunity to receive Sponsorship for LAPP/SAR)
- Encompass 5+ years of current experience
- FHA Guideline knowledge
- 203k experience is a plus
- DU/LP knowledge
- Strong with Fannie/Freddie
- Self starter
- Strong communication with loan officers
What's In It for You
You will receive the opportunity for Sponsorship to receive your DE Certification. This position has strong retention and other Underwriters have been with the company for 20 years, promoting from within.
So, if you are a Mortgage Underwriter with 4+ years of experience with conventional loans, please apply today!
-- Only Applicants who fill out skills & questionnaire attached will be considered --Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KH7- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Krisandra HumlTanner - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.