Uptalent.io is a global platform that connects the most exciting companies in the world with top talent from Latin America. Our goal is to provide the best engineering talent to companies worldwide. We are currently seeking a Remote Electrical Engineer eith Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants specialization to join our team.
As a Remote Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing electrical systems and components for water and wastewater treatment plants. You will work closely with a team of engineers and project managers to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest standards. With remote work becoming more common, we are looking for a flexible and adaptable engineer who can thrive in a remote environment.
- Support project managers and civil/process engineers with electrical engineering services for municipal water and wastewater pumping and treatment projects.
- Assist technical lead for the preparation of electrical engineering studies, designs, and contract documents (drawings and specifications).
- Prepare electrical drawings using AutoCAD.
- Work From Home or anywhere.
- Highly Competitive Compensation.
- Work for the most exciting companies in the US.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Healthy Work-Life Balance
- Electrical Engineer or Designer with a minimum 3 years of experience in related, technical work in private consulting for municipal water and wastewater projects including the design of power, lighting, instrumentation, and control systems for water and wastewater treatment plants, sewerage lift stations, water storage facilities, and booster pumping stations.
- Experience with industrial power systems design including utility service coordination, low and medium voltage power distribution, constant and variable speed motor controls, and standby power systems.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering would be a plus.
- Knowledge of wiring methodologies for instrumentation and control systems would be a plus.
- Understanding of the NEC, NFPA 820, and related Codes would be a plus.
- Experience with Revit, SKM, and EasyPower is a bonus.