If you are a REMOTE- E-Commerce Operations & Content Marketing Specialist with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be DoingESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include The Following
- Strong working knowledge of Product, Inventory and Order management systems. AEM and Magento knowledge a plus! Training provided as needed for a fast
- Build all new US products and verify set up of international products in ECommerce Adobe Experience Manager/Magento platforms with a strong attention
to detail, and end to end QA
- Implements ongoing content updates for Websites and E-Commerce platform (new products, new pricing, new images, videos, promotions, etc.)
- Support the creation of digital media campaigns including, but not limited to, onsite promotions, Email and SMS calendars
- Lead the SMS Text messaging marketing program by creating text campaigns including A/B testing, segmentation, growth strategies and optimization to
maximize return on investment
- Measure and report on content performance to support ongoing optimization and make recommendations on how to improve the User Experience
- Identify and target your campaign personas to optimize their customer journeys and deliver the right message at the right time
- Collaborate closely with multiple teams and stakeholders to continue to map and optimize content across the buyer's journey
- Maintain and cross reverence Product Spreadsheets and assure that Brand Manager updates are timed to align with deadlines for product pages.
- Thorough understanding of product catalog, families, and categories for website merchandising.
- Monitor product inventory to ensure it has been allocated to ecommerce systems and orders are being fulfilled in a timely manner, consistent with communicated
- Responsible for overseeing and tracking all pre-launch and post-sale activity, liaising with supporting departments to identify and execute actions and corrective
actions when necessary. Work closely with E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Management teams on set-up for promotional product initiatives including Limited
Edition/Special Edition models, New Product launches as well as coordinating Pre-Sale initiatives.
- Responsible for coordinating all E-commerce promotions
- Produce and distribute frequent reports including sales, backorder, receiving, shipping, marketing and inventory reports.
- Create executive level reporting on channel growth, sales, test results and actions on conclusions.
- Thrives on solving challenging problems and troubleshooting technical scenarios. Must be able to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Creative thinker, able to think outside of the box when faced with obstacles, ability to find ways to get the job done.
- Manage and reconcile incoming invoices and new vendor set up.
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed (e.g., trade shows, offsite meetings and events).
What You Need for this Position
- Microsoft Excel
- E-Commerce Adobe Experience Manager
- Digital Media Campaigns
- Digital Marketing
So, if you are a REMOTE- E-Commerce Operations & Content Marketing Specialist with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Anya GloverEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AG17-L618 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.
Anya Glover - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.