Job Title: Splunk Architect/SME
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: (Remote During Covid) Dallas, TX or Charlotte, NC
Required Job Skills
- 7+ years solid Linux/UNIX experience. Emphasis on builds, scripting, automation, and performance.
- 3+ years Splunk 6.x/7.x Administration on Linux. Must be able to speak to Splunk data life cycle.
- 3+ years advanced scripting skills. Must be able to demonstrate skills in an interview.
- Individual should have a strong experience working as a Splunk Architect
Additional Information: Desired Job Skills:
- Knowledge of privilege elevation tools
- Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units at various levels
- Self-motivated, confident and reliable
- Willing to work in a team-oriented environment with global team members
- Ability to document and follow installation procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), etc.
- Experience with ITSM Remedy or other ITSM tools
- S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Experience in a high volume Splunk environment
- Rsyslog v 8+ experience and advanced configuration knowledge
- provided by Dice