Job Title: Remote Donor Recruitment Lead
Location: 100% Remote
Salary: Base Salary Between $70-75k + Commissions - Total Comp Expected to be $90k
Requirements: Donor Recruitment, Patient Recruitment Campaigns, Specimen Donation, Clinical Site Relationships
We're a life sciences company providing unrivaled techniques aiding pharmaceutical research for labs all over the country.
If you are an experienced Donor Recruitment Lead or Manager, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Build Relationships with Clinical Sites
- Create and Manage PAG/PAO Partnerships
- Provide Staff Training
- Run Patient Recruitment Campaigns for Specimen Donation
What You Need for this Position
- Patient Recruitment
- Donor Recruitment
- Staff Training
- PAG/PAO Partnerships
- Clinical Site Relationship Development
- Epidemiological Data
- Specimen Donation, Blood/Plasma, etc.
What's In It for You
- 100% Remote Work w/Occasional Travel
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- Strong Benefits Package
So, if you are an experienced Donor Recruitment Manager, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Matt YassenEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MY1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.
Matt Yassen - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.