We're a 15+ year old technology company focused on communications and engagement for a handful of specific industries.
If you are looking for a Remote Director of Software Engineering position, and have experience with building software products, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Leading a team of DevOps and Software Engineers building Distributed Scalable SaaS Products
- Ensure Proper Data Privacy Practices are followed
- Oversee an Agile environment utilizing Big Data, Python, Ruby, Node, and Go
What You Need for this Position
At least 5 years of Managing Software Engineering Teams
- Data Privacy Practices
- DevOps Tech
- Big Data
- Agile Methodologies
What's In It for You
Work 100% Remotely
- Salary Between $160-175k
- Great Benefits
- Unmatched work/life balance
So, if you are a Director or Manager of Software Engineering looking for a remote opportunity, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MY1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Matt Yassen - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.