REMOTE Director of Business Development (eCommerce Fulfillment) for Tier 1 logistics & supply chain and fulfillment company paying up to $100,000 + uncapped commissions!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: James Thai
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $200,000 per yearA bit about us:
Headquartered in the beautiful city of Franklin, IN, we are a nationally recognized supply chain company providing customized, high-service third-party solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Our company was founded in the early 1980s and has over 35 distribution centers across North America! We have created a brand new department consisting of Project Managers and Industrial Engineers and Account Managers to help us expand our operations. We are doing very well with new customer acquisitions and are looking for a Sales / Account Manager who looking to grow their professional careers!
This position offers base + commission. We have in-house marketing/lead generation for you. You will have an entire Solutions Department here to collaborate with. We've got your back and want you to be successful!Title:
REMOTE Director of Business Development (eCommerce Fulfillment) Location:
Franklin, IN ORE 100% REMOTE Salary:
$100,000 + commissions Requirements:
business development, lead generation, sales or account management in the logicstics / supply chain industryWhy join us?
- Competitive base salary: $100,000 + commissions
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
What You Need for this Position:
- Act as point person with a client and our corporate solutions team to design a solution that meets the client's needs and expectations as well as meeting company objectives
- Cross-selling of other services within the company offering
- Understanding and experience with warehouse management systems (WMS), inventory tracking systems, and Transportation solutions
- Act as the lead player in developing formal presentations and RFI/RFP information to prospective customers
- Ability to work independently and deliver results
- An expert in at least one area of the supply chain domains providing thought leadership and detailed solutions
- Ability to successfully present and influence customers through thought leadership to senior and mid-level managers
- Support sales calls, proposals, and participate in oral presentations
- Expand competencies across supply chain domains and apply to industry-specific solutions
- Participate in developing creative thought-leading solutions tailored to meet industry and customer needs
- Participate in providing consultative, on-site solutions development
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and deliver effective business solutions
- Develop proactive and reactive business collateral (solutions to problems, RFP/RFI/Proposals/White Papers)
- 1+ years of sales and/or account management experience in the Logistics / Supply Chain industry (MUST HAVE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE!)
- Business Development or lead generation
- Ability to build and grow relationships
- Ability to persuade, motivate, and influence
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and persistent
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.