Are you a result oriented and persuasive sales professional? Then Start your next adventure by joining our sales team! Every single day will be a new opportunity for you to improve the lives of our guests, reach your personal income goals in a base plus sales commission environment and accelerate your career. The ability to be punctual, build rapport, overcome objections and meet sales goals are vital to success in this role. Previous sales and telesales experience is required.
As a New Owner VIP Sales Executive, you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Contact VIP members, to convert non-owners with 18 month VIP trail package memberships to full ownership with Hilton Grand Vacations.
- You would be responsible for taking inbound/outbound calls that are generated through direct marketing, web marketing and advertising campaigns to sell HGV club point packages
- As a VIP Direct Sales Executive, you would be responsible for contacting VIP members to sell HGV point packages by presenting the Hilton Grand Vacations ownership products and programs to our guests and potential owners to generate maximum net sales volume while maintaining a professional and ethical representation of the company.
- Takes inbound calls that are generated through direct marketing, web marketing and advertising campaigns to sell HGV club point packages.
- Follows finance guidelines and commits to the company's operating policies, procedures, sales and customer service philosophies.
Why do Team Members Like Working for us:
Types of Candidates We're Looking For:
- Excellent health care options (medical, dental, and vision that encourage preventative care)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for rest, relaxation or recuperation
- All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV Retirement Savings Plan
- Our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program offers up to 30 nights per year at our employee rate and 50% off at participating hotel-operated restaurants.
- Microsoft Office experience
- Valid Real Estate License for the location the position is based in
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.