Do you want to work for a company that is consistently pushing the industry forward, improving experiences for customers and lead the evolution of the industry? Are you a passionate person who wants to provide game changing solutions for clients? If you are a smart, motivated, enthusiastic, big idea person who wants to work with the best and brightest in technology and entertainment, then this is the job for you. This company is looking to add a DevSecOps Engineer who will be part of the Application Security team focused on building Cybersecurity practices and processes, with an automation first mindset. Responsible for security features into data platform products and ensures the security of all products is maintained throughout the product lifecycle. This individual will collaborate with the Cybersecurity team to research and design creative solutions that help mature security posture for application development teams. Perform cyber defense incident triage, to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact; identifying the specific vulnerability and make recommendations that enable expeditious remediation.
Required Skills & Experience
* BS. in computer science or equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience.
* Equivalent education includes technical school training and certifications in networks and servers
* 8 plus years of experience working in as a security/cybersecurity engineer within CI/CD pipeline
* Usage of DevOps tools (Bamboo, Octopus Deploy, Bitbucket, Artifactory)
* Experience with .Net, Python, Node.JS, or similar languages
* Experience with unit testing and automated QA testing
* Experience identifying and troubleshooting risks with products through entire lifecycle
* Experience automating Microsoft Azure.
* Experience working with DevOps methodologies.
* Experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Excellent verbal and written skills with an ability to present technical specifications and solutions.
* Experience with medical product safety risk and the relationship with product cyber security risk.
* Demonstrated experience in cybersecurity and privacy.
* Experience in support of compliance/certification activities and participating in security audits/reviews.
* Experience in monitoring cybersecurity information sources for identification and detection of cybersecurity vulnerabilities and risk.
* In depth understanding of unit testing tools and QA automation tools
* Ability to conduct application cybersecurity risk assessment and develop mitigation plans.
* In depth understanding of Azure cloud security configurations.
* Experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
* Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
* Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Paid Sick Time Leave
* Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.