Job Title: 100% Remote Underwriter
Job Location: Remote
Salary: $110,000 - $120,000 plus per file bonus and potential sign-on bonus!
Requirements: 5+ years of Residential Mortgage Underwriting experience. VA SAR/LAPP and/or DE CHUMS certs required
Based out of Georgia, we are a Mortgage Lender that provides FHA, VA, Conventional, and Reverse Home loans with quick turnaround times for funding! We have an in-house operations team that consist of Processing, Underwriting, Closing, and funding!
We are looking for diverse Remote Underwriters that have a strong background Underwriting VA/FHA Loans Loans in a Residential mortgage environment! You will be responsible for evaluating credit risk of prospective borrowers, income/employment documentation, and assist in the decision making of all approvals, suspensions, and denials of loans.
If you have this experience, please apply immediately. We are actively interviewing this week and next for this high profile position.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Opportunity to work from home!
- Growing organization!
- A rewarding work environment with professional growth potential!
- Strong Compensation and Benefits!
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of Mortgage Underwriting experience with FHA/VA Loans
- A thorough working knowledge of and ability to analyze credit reports, income documentation, assets, liabilities, property appraisals, and title reports, to insure loans meet company standards
- VA SAR certification
- DE (Direct Endorsement Certified)
- Knowledge of conventional and government underwriting guidelines
- Must have home-office type setup
What's In It for YouBenefits
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, and benefits including but not limited to
- Position is remote
- Production/Annual Bonus
- Vacation/3 weeks PTO
- 401k - company matching
- Potential Sign-on bonus
So, if you are a Remote DE/VA SAR Mortgage Underwriter with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : EW1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Ethan Waterson - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.