Remote but wanting candidates in TX or OK, $130k plus 10% bonus, monthly phone/office allowance
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nicole Crosby
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $115,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:
Plan to be challenged, engaged and proud as you work on commercial construction jobs; prepare to become a partner and continue the culture that has developed over the past 40+ years.
Our client is looking for a Data Engineer to be the subject matter expert for all data storage architecture and structures, data lake and data warehouse efforts, data mining and cleansing, data integration between applications and systems. What is the most exciting part about this opportunity; YOU get to decide what cloud environment they use! This is a huge opportunity to for candidates to take ownership and spearhead a major project!Why join us?
$120/month phone allowance
3 weeks PTO, 1 week paid personal time (equates to 4 weeks PTO)Job Details
The Data Engineer is an IT professional who is responsible for preparing data for analytical or operational uses in a variety of settings and aims to make data easily accessible. The Data Engineer's is primarily responsible for collecting, integrating, consolidating, cleansing, optimizing, converting, and structuring for use in business intelligence, analytics, or integration between application systems.
5 years' experience in the field or a related area. Extensive knowledge and understanding of the following: Cloud data architecture, data lake/house/warehouse/mart methodology and architecture, ETL/ELT, automation, data/API integration, data modeling and normalization, complex relational T-SQL, Programming Languages (ex. C#, R, Python), Microsoft SQL Server, paginated reporting, data analytics, Master Data Management, data governance.
A Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, or other related degree. Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017, Microsoft Visio, Jet Reports, object-oriented programming concepts, Microsoft SSRS, Power BI, NoSQL, Business Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning (ML),
General Skills Required
Ability to perform critical and analytical thinking, technically competent with troubleshooting methodologies, security standards, documentation, ability to communicate in a professional manner, follow standardized naming conventions and processes, pay close attention to details and produce accurate and quality work, must have a positive attitude and a continual desire to improve, manage multiple projects and meet project deadline requirements and develop and maintain excellent relationships with project team members.
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) for all data storage architecture and structures, data lake and data warehouse efforts, data mining and cleansing, data integration between applications and systems.
- Implement, develop, and own the creation and maintenance of data models, data flow diagrams, data mappings, and data dictionaries, management of master data, including creation, updates, and deletions.
- Develop or maintain automation using API interfaces with off-site application/software suites and identify and reconcile data quality and inconsistency issues.
- Develop and maintain data governance as well as implementing and follow or develop security best practices for all data systems.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the business to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of data and recommending improvements, and create dashboards, reports, or downstream data feeds from existing applications.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.