Come work as a REMOTE Data Analytics Engineer at one of the Top Company that offers exceptional benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished Technology leaders.
Important Note: This is a 100% REMOTE position.
- This includes analyzing complex data sets to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- The Data Engineer will work directly with clients and internal business partners to collect and analyze data.
- Support decision-making with graphs, infographics, dashboards, and other methods of data visualization.
- Design and build the data pipelines and infrastructure that enable analytics for client data solutions.
- Leverage data frameworks such as MapReduce, Hive, and Spark to deliver large-scale data-intensive infrastructures that support diverse and rapidly evolving data types including unstructured text, images, video, speech, biometrics, and various structured data type.
- 5 years data analytics experience
- Must have Spark, HBase, Hive, and/or MapReduce
- Must have Snowflake experience
- AWS (preferably S3, Glue, Athena, Redshift, and/or DynamoDB)
Nice to have:
- AWS Data Analytics Specialty certification
- Top industry pay
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
data analytics,data analysis,Spark,Hive,MapReduce,S3,Glue,Athena,Redshift,Python,SQL